OWLS Lover Blog Tour: Yearning for the Unknown

Hey guys! Welcome back to this little corner of the internet. If you’re reading this, chances are you were redirected here by Auri’s post about the beautiful series (that I now want to read) Mikako-san. And if not, you might be asking yourself what the heck is going on. Don’t worry, OWLS has got you covered

OWLS is a group of content creators who promote acceptance of all individuals regardless of race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and disability. And every month we do blog tours to talk about these things in the hopes of creating love in the community. And well, this is my contribution this month! Honestly, I almost didn’t participate. Things that have to do with love are really not my forte

The theme for this month is “Lover” Continue reading


OWLS Believe Blog Tour: The Wonderful World of Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid

Welcome back to the blog for another OWLS post. Chances are you guys were redirected here from Karandi’s post on Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions or possibly even directly from the OWLS website. It’s been a while since OWLS last did a tribute type tour (remember the Yuri on Ice one?), so when I saw this theme, I wasn’t sure if I would participate. I mean, I haven’t watched many series by Kyoto Animation so what would I even talk about? But I’m glad I decided to sign up. Like usual, this post is going to contain lotsa spoilers

For this month our theme is “Believe” and we will be talking about…

Continue reading

Possibly the First Livestream I Was Happy With? – OWLS Tech Stream

Hey guys, so just wanted to drop this video on the blog. Earlier “today” OWLS had their July technology end of the month recap livestream and I was part of it. I was really feeling good about it since I actually sat down and outlined like 90% of the stream the fam kidnapped me for food making the other 10% so I missed the ending outline¬†and I think it showed through?! I mean, I try to outline other days but this day I only really felt like I was going to collapse from nervousness 10 minutes before the stream started¬†usually i’m shaking all the way through. guess enough practice makes betterish

EHERM. Joining me on this nervewracking adventure was Jack from Animated Observations so if you ever wanted to know what he sounds like, NOWS YOUR CHANCE. He’s got a good voice! (It’s been eons since I last said this, Mr. Lopez, are you possibly being dethroned?!). And did an awesome job summarizing and picking out the main points of all the posts #jealousofhiseloquency Continue reading

OWLS July Technology Blog Tour: What Does It Mean to Be a Hero?

Can you guys believe that the last time I wrote about an anime for these OWLS tours was back in February and before then on March 2018?! I was going slightly insane looking for my posts because I had sworn I’d written something last month…only to remember they were housed over at R@N

But to anyone who might not be familiar with OWLS or what these posts are even about… Continue reading