And here’s another Blog Award for the summer!
This time around I was nominated by Deelight (Geek Girl Senshi) who was nominated for the Liebster Award, Blogger Recognition Award, and the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you very much for nominating me~! For her nominees, she allowed us to choose whatever award we wanted.
I ended up choosing the Creative Blogger Award since I already did the Liebster Award and the Blogger Recognition requires giving blogger tips (which I don’t feel I can do because I’m new to blogging myself). So yes, please enjoy and totally check out Deelight’s blog! Now I imagine this award is given to bloggers who have done a great job with their blogs in the creative department (judging by its name, haha) and to get to know each other better, so yeah, please check out my nominees because they have some really neat content! I’ll be sure to add links to their responses when and if they hear my call!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Now to get to know me
(Sorry if I scare you away/this is super depressing, don’t leave~)
- One of my biggest fears is to have children (but it’s also something I really wish for). There’s actually 2 reasons for this. One is that I used to have frequent seizures when I was a child (for five years) and I don’t want my kid to have that problem (just in case it’s hereditary). Not only would I not know how to respond in that situation but I wouldn’t know if they’d ever grow out of it like I did. The second reason is that I have family members with my same issue and when they had a child they began having seizures again. I don’t want to go back to that.
- I have six shelves filled with books, a stack piled on top of two shelves, some in between the shelves in my room (only have 3 in my room), and I’ve recently started to buy e-books. I have nearly stopped (toned it down) buying physical copies of novels, preferring to buy e-books instead. The only problem is that I refuse to buy digital manga or LNs so I still need to find space for those books. The best option would be to move out and build a library in my to-be home, haha!
- I have no idea if I’m supposed to be diagnosed with all of this stuff but sometimes I have panic attack-like fits (extreme desperation, usually to the point that I want to claw at my skin), have really bad anxiety (last quarter I almost failed a class because of this), crazy mood swings (sometimes I’ll have really depressing thoughts while other times I’ll be super productive and other times I’ll just be bleh), and a minor case of “paranoia” (my mind is a terrible terrible thing to me)
- When I was in high school someone told me I scared them because I was so quiet. This was when the news was airing a lot of school shootings and it’s always the quiet ones. It was the first time anyone had told me they were afraid of me (and only time now that I think about it).
- I have body image issues that I’m trying to get over but it’s hard to do when people always bring up my being overweight (a.k.a. family and doctors). Like yes, I know I’m a chunky monkey, I can see it every time I look in the mirror, I don’t need you to remind me -___-
Ok, I’m sorry if this post was really a downer but I’ve been out of it these past few days so yeah, haha. Anyways, here are my nominees! Hopefully, they have something a bit more fun to tell （˶′◡‵˶）
- Daiyamanga [Read]
- Takuto’s Anime Cafe
- The Huge Anime Fan
- Fudgeteddybears [Read]
- Our Inked Obsession
- The Josei Next Door
- Absolutely Anime
- Anime Review Girl
- Little Cloud Curiosity
Edit: I had to go back and add some people because I got the number wrong, oops…But yes! These are my 15 nominees! Again, please check out their blogs, they have great content! ‘Til later~
Enjoy my content? Want to support me? Feel free to follow me on social media (FB, Twitter), like this post, share it, and/or leave some comments so I know I’m not just screaming into the void! You can also support me by buying me a coffee ^^